Thursday, July 31, 2008

THRILLED

Today has been full of lovely surprises. It all started after brunch with one of my bestmates, Chere, who took me on a short trip to the secret store where I was amused beyond my wits. *winks at Chere* . Chere always knows how to make my day and now I have to thank her again for helping cure my hangover. LMAO.

Then it was followed by an unexpected email that has absolutely made my week. Updates to follow. I just feel so blessed right now. The world has revealed new doors opening for me.

In the meantime I'm packing my overnight bag for a long road trip to Baguio with the family tomorrow night. Cousins from London flew in a week ago and are currently in their compound in Baguio. The Manila chapter of the Villa clan will be following tomorrow night as we all need to get together for our late grandma's birthday on Sunday. I am so relieved I won't be staying in our lola's haunted house but at the same time bothered at how cold it is in the province right now. I should have bought those Uggs after all!

No comments: