Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blog Hopping


Taking a break from beading the wedding dress due on Sunday (come to the Crown Plaza Hotel Bridal Fair people, I heard it's going to be an ultra fabulous one!) and I came across this chic blogger called Professionally Trendy. Check out the guy's jacket. Some Filipino who migrated there must have donated it to a thrift store who in turn sold it to them.




http://professionally-trendy.blogspot.com/2008/07/shopping-day.html


In fairness the sewing is excellent. :-) If the jacket was worn here, it would scream varsity whereas with them it's quirky cool. Much like the Malaysian costume I'm wearing on the photo below which I got from an international bazaar at the PICC last December. The Malaysian consul who sold it to me said it's a costume of some sort but to me it looks luxe and perfect for lounging. :-)

No comments: