Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Left Or Right

I'm filled with tempting thoughts that I never thought existed at the back of my head. Fueling my confusion and adding to my impatience. Do I take the road on the left or the right? Should I stick to this road or make a turn towards a far more exciting route that I am absolutely unsure of?


He doesn't know what I'm talking about. Noone knows what I'm talking about. Because that's exactly it... a secret I cannot reveal, a nagging thought in my head that I try to forget about every single day.


Maybe I'm plain crazy. Maybe I'm just an asshole. Or maybe I have just been taking way too much antibiotics. Damn this typhoid fever. Damn him. Damn this situation.

2 comments:

poeta fit, non nascitur said...

Aw you're sick? I hope you get better soon.

Making decisions, making choices are tough. Especially when we know that we're not in the right condition to make one. But since we have to, we just have to try our best and commit ourselves to that choice.

I hope you pick the right one, or even if it's not the right one, the right one for YOU.

Get well soon.

poeta fit, non nascitur said...

tagged you!