Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stylebible.ph's Designer Sample Sale BOOTH #26

Woke up earlier than usual but was still late for my meeting time with Eric, Martin and Patrick. Luckily, EDSA was wide open Saturday morning. Whew!



It's almost 10 AM and we're rushing to get the booth ready.



Good morning bitches! :)



Puffy, puffy in the morning!



Patrick Galang rocking his gray Palabok scarf.



Veejay Floresca in a 12Twelve neck wrap.



Our 2nd display: Eric delos Santos slashed dress, my black scarf and Martin's garter belt (sold with a jersey dress).



Thank you my angel for helping us man the booth (the day before he flew back to the US no less).


And of course, thank YOU stylebible.ph and Preview magazine for making us a part of this event!

1 comment:

Joni Andrea said...

Hi Czarina :) I was wondering if the palabok jacket is still available. Also, how much is it? Please email me - mintylemondrop at gmail dot com. Thanks!