Friday, February 12, 2010

R.I.P. Alexander McQueen


Alexander McQueen is gone. What a tragic news to wake up to on a Friday morning. I went through fashion school looking up to him, being inspired by him. His pieces are always unconventional, his shows theatrical and delightfully shocking. There will never be another designer as brilliant as him. Not in this lifetime. Not in a million years. I can't even imagine the fashion world without him even at this point. I've always dreamed how I would approach him in case I bump into him in London if I go this year (God willing). Now I'll never know. Nevertheless, he has touched my life through his work and I am deeply saddened by his passing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agreee completely !
Rest In Peace Lee Alexander Mcqueen.

http://catscollectables.blogspot.com