Monday, December 28, 2009

Cheers!

It was the annual Christmas/New Year gathering with the sissies last night. This year the venue was at Martin B.'s lovely studio--a space shared with the stylish and gorgeous Pam Q.--and beautiful their office definitely was!

I am probably still burping from all the good food I had (on top of all the equally good food I gorged on today) and still hung over from all the fun, laughter, wish portion, silly dancing and of course, Patrick and Regine's mowdel showdown. LMAO! :D But then again, what's a sissy gathering without the catwalk showdowns and silly dancing?!! Veejay you shouldn't have left early, now Patrick won by default!


Speaking of the showdown, Patrick begged not to post the photos... so sis, we now have reason to blackmail you! BE GOOD TO US! :P




STILL MISSING UPON PICTURE TAKING: The bucket of KFC that everyone was looking for because Patrick was late!




Binge, binge, binge!




Christina + Nicole = Bitchmates foreverrrrr! Dinner at Mr. Chow next week baby girl? :)



Why is my jaw so square here? Lol! Hola sissies Eric and Jerome!




Mowdel Showdown time bitches! This is about as far as I can go. All I can say is, Regine channels Joan Bitagcol and Amy Verbo so well! Girlfriend can ramp and sell clothes on the runway. Meanwhile, Patrick's fierce, distinct walk could get her a VS contract stat! Mga bakla, aminin!




I heart this mirror...




And this one too!




Smoke Breakers: Jerome and JM




Hot hot Nicole Morimoto




Veejayyyyy! :)



Heaven knows how much I love these bitches. Inside and outside of fashion, they've been there for me. Thank you sissies. *HUGS!!!*


Here's to another year of friendship, good beginnings for the coming year and ending 2009 on a good note!

Happy 2010 my lovelies! :)

No comments: