Saturday, August 8, 2009

Metrowear

A couple of weeks back I went to the NBC Tent to support my sissies as they showcase their pieces at Metrowear's second series presenting the members of FDCP and YDG. The show was jaw-dropping, because 1) It was directed by no less than THE Robby Carmona and 2) The creations were love, love, love!


Metro definitely knows how to throw an event. Food was superb too (loved the chicken cube thingies and the salad!).



Gretchen and I with the power Herrera twins John and Paul.



Pre show with Eric and Regine (whose collections rocked as always!)



Pier's here now!



C and B



With Gretchen Pichay, Bea Panopio, Melissa shoes' Joanna Co and her date for the night :)



Gretch trying on Pier's multi pouch bag. So cute.



The amazing runway.



Loving this dude's jacket...



...and this chick's pokpok heels...




...as well as this hot dude. LMAO!




Mi amiga Alta Redor has license to kill. I miss Alta!!



The obligatory fashion council group shot. LOL!



My camera died because I forgot to charge it beforehand, the idiot that I am. Didn't get to take photos of the collections or with my other sistas in crime but there's always next time bitches. Hugs! :)

No comments: