Monday, March 30, 2009

The humidity is killing me. PAGASA warns of a 40-degree Celsius summer and this sure feels like hell! Shorts are my new bestfriend.



(Off to dinner with the family in Chili's: Tophop shorts, Aldo wedges, black Balenciaga Motorcycle bag, Topshop black tank and draped over blouse by me.)

I envy friends who are in colder temperature places at the moment. Having said that, I'm already missing my good friend Ethel who recently came home for a short vacation in Manila before heading back to Japan and the US.


The gradeschool gang. GO JASMS!

It's true what they say, "you can take them out of JASMS but you can never take JASMS out of them". Always feels like I just saw them yesterday as opposed to the months (or even years) that actually flew by.

Missing everyone already! :)

No comments: