Saturday, March 21, 2009

A-Day!

Time sure flies by. We've been through ups and downs and at times we didn't think we could make it but we got through it all. There is only one person in this world who can love me as much and I am undoubtedly the luckiest woman on earth to have found a love like he has to offer...

Celebrated our 7th year anniversary yesterday at my own version of Disneyland: the Spiral! Because we loathe the Friday night crowd, we opted for a lunch date. Felt like such a carnivore after I downed all that meat!




My first plate... I am so in love with their wheat pizza and steak!




My second plate (more steak and now with lamb and beef ribs!) But let's not forget the pasta...





My angel with his mouth full. Heehee!

And now onto my favorite part: the DESSERT! The chocolate fondue and ice cream freak that I am literally went gaga.



And onto my outfit post:



Thrifted black spandex dress (a gift from Eric), Topshop tank, Lee Pipes jeans, Solea peep toes, Calvin Klein shades, Gucci watch, Charriol ring (a gift from my Angel of course!) and Balenciaga D First bag.


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY ANGEL!



P.S.

Today is my sister Marjorie's birthday too and we're throwing a little party for her at home. It is perhaps her last birthday in Manila (before she joins her husband in San Diego) and I am feeling all sentimental! BOO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATCHI!!!

No comments: