Tuesday, November 25, 2008

BROKEN

Leaving you was difficult. But it had to be done. It's not fair to be with someone when he only has half of your heart. When I've lost the fireworks and the passion--elements that keep a relationship alive.

Please let me find myself and pick up the pieces again. If in time, we really are meant to be then I'll find myself crawling back to you. Whether you accept me again or not, then at least I found myself.


Lessons in life are best learned the hard way anyway...

You are my angel, always have and always will. I am crying as I type this...


But for now, I am signing off. Hoping for the best. Hoping to regain the other half of my heart. Hoping to be better...

For me and hopefully for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know i hate it when you cry. but sometimes the you have to experience great sadness to truly know the meaning of happiness. i hope you find yourself, and i hope you become whole again. dry those tears, this too will pass.

Anonymous said...

you go girl!!! life is good and what you are experiencing right now is part of life.