Monday, August 25, 2008

A Holiday For Everyone But Me

It's a holiday but I'm working overtime as always. Woke up at 6:30 am to hit the gym and grab some healthy grub before I finally headed to the atelier. Today, I'm taking my bitchmate Pam and her entourage's measurements (they should be arriving any moment now). While waiting, I've been contemplating whether or not to join the next fashion week which is in October. I clearly am behind schedule If I do join and I think I have ran out of creative juices. So clueless at this point. I should take my tired arse to the beach but there's no time. I have back to back meetings after this.

Wishing I was anywhere but here... I'm looking at this photo from my last trip to Fuego and I can almost feel the water...



OK enough. I am officially pathetic.

3 comments:

Anna said...

this is one of bitchmate Pam's entourage - anna!! i shall link your blog, okay lang? i loooove your bathing suit in the picture, just love it. did you design it?? i am officially a FAN!!! can't stop gushing about your designs!!!!

czarinavilla said...

ANNA! Oh no no sweetie the swimsuit is Loungerie Lux. :-) So sweet of you, thanks! See you in a few weeks for the first fitting! You're lotsa fun, love ya already! :-) Hugs!

poeta fit, non nascitur said...

I love the bathing suit. :D