Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday TO ME! :)


Gorged on comfort food as I turned a year older (but none the wiser) yesterday (January 30, Friday - MANILA time. Though I know it's only January 30 now in other parts of the globe). Twenty-freaking-five-years, man. And I can honestly say that 25 has been my best age so far, having realized many things about myself and even in my career.

This is the time to thank those who have been there for me through thick and thin. As well as those who have wronged me as I would not have been this much stronger sans the experience. Things always happen for a reason and I am a firm believer of the saying, "what does not kill you, only makes you stronger". As cliche as it sounds.

I will be spending the whole weekend chillaxing. No parties, excessive alcohol drinking whatsoever. I am spending the weekend with a few slices of Polly's oh-so-delicious chocolate cake and reflecting on thy self... and making it up to my ever-loving boyfriend for all the lost time. :)

Thank you to everyone who remembered and took the time to wish me a happy birthday. Also received some very very beautiful presents and I cannot help but feel blessed for having good friends who knows me inside out (especially those who gave me gorgeous under garments! Haha!) Sending out my love to y'all. :)

1 comment:

MACOY said...

you have a pretty blog czarina. Keep posting.. Hit me back, follow my blog. ciao!