Friday, January 9, 2009

A Belated HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Because I've been busy with Christmas dinners and endless holiday lunches, it's only now that I get to blog and greet everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR! :-)

I can only wish for a few things this new year:

* For me to stop the major credit card swiping and shoe shopping frenzy to actually SAVE up for a rainy day (or a fabulous vacation out of the country).

* To find my "love" self again. I am just so fickle and unstable at this point, I want my old self back again.

* Quit my dirty little habits.

* That the world recession does not affect me much. :-)


I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday as I have! I am tired, tired, tired from all the Christmas shopping and the out of town trips. I shall be domesticated for the next few days to rest, rest, rest. :-)

Hugs and kisses,
Cza

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello po, belated happy new year din po...Ako nga po pala si Marie Chelle Malinao Villa...

Anonymous said...

Hi po, Im Marie Chelle M. Villa taga negros occidental, visayas po ako..I would like to be your model...